Monday, September 18, 2006

Ok lets get started.

Michelle Malkin asked:

Who will stand up and say without equivocation:

"I support the Pope."
This blog does.

Suggested action item for the day:

Write your local newspaper to object to the violence being done against Islam against Christians over the published out of context remarks of the Pope.

If there is a local protest by Islamists against the pope, consider counter protesting. I stress consider. Make sure you have a least a few people with you. I don't want you out there alone if there is no protection against an angry mob of barbarian supporters.


Now a suggested prayer, I'll try to publish one each day, since I'm Catholic I'll start with a Catholic prayer, but I'll try to come up with a proper prayer for any Christian, Jewish or Islamic denomination, (prayer suggestions would be welcome in comments, they should be consistent with the goals of this blog). The proper patron saint in such a situation would be in my opinion St. Michael the Archangel:

St. Michael you drove Satan's legions into the pit when they rebelled against God. Stand by us today to give us the strength of our faith. Support us as we stand with the holy father under threat. Give us the courage to speak out against those who would silence and terrorize those who stand with Christ, and help us to do this, not in anger but in love.

We ask this as we ask for all thing in Christ's name:

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home